The podcast where Teachers discuss what it is,
what it means, and what it takes to teach what they love.
This particular conversation between Raphan and four Yoga studio owners is about the realities of running a yoga studio amidst the current worldwide situation.
Stacey Lawrence of BAMBOO WELLNESS in London, UK
Elodie Garamond of LE TIGRE YOGA CLUB in Paris & Lyon, France
Isidora Romantini - now independant - in Toronto, Canada
& Hannah TV of PAPER DRESS YOGA in London, UK
My guest here is Nutrition & Wellness Coach Abi Manders. Abi helps women ditch the funky digestion and excess weight, so they feel energised and confident to tackle whatever life throws at them.
Abi's approach to food is intuitive and she encourages her clients to listen to their bodies, to get tuned in to what it needs, and will be sharing practical advice for how you can do the same with your clients and students.
• knowledge on how and what to do when it comes to feeding oneself better, and why.
My guest was Dr Saida Désilets, PhD who is a thought-leader, speaker, and ‘Succulence Revolutionary’ on the growing edge of researching how women can use their minds, bodies, and spirits to create richer lives through their sensual selves.
• To flow, to feel, to explore oneself in order to know and love oneself more
• And, how do we teach all of this?
• & more...
Led & hosted by Raphan with a live audience
on Sunday 17th May 2020
• Is what we teach so valuable that we shouldn't charge for it, or is it something else!?
• Can we call it a business if we don't charge for our services?
with teachers and coaches
Frey Faust - Axis Syllabus (Berlin - Germany)
and Kate Scanlan - Scannerinc (London - UK)
recorded on Saturday 09 May 2020 with a live audience
• The technology: Zoom/Skype, music, the gadgets needed, & the various mindf**ks involved & how to resolve them
• The psychology of connection vs the feeling of being distant because we can't touch
• A "new" way to learn, and as such teach.
• & more...
Led & hosted live by Raphan
on Saturday 25 April 2020